Dalmatian face makeup is an adorable way to transform from a human into a Dalmatian in just a few easy, quick steps. It’s super easy, and even a beginner could get the job done.
It’s guaranteed to make you look like a canine crazed with joy, which makes it perfect for a dog birthday party or any other occasion that calls for an adorable theme. It is so cute that it will make your friends laugh out loud! Perfect for any occasion.
This makeup is one of the most popular trends on the internet today. This face makeup trend is so popular that even celebrities have been seen wearing their version of it.
This face makeup trend is adorable, fun, and easy. It seems that every year around this time, more and more people are transforming from human to canine using Dalmatian face makeup. It’s easy to do, especially if you use the right products and tools.
How to make Dalmatian face makeup?
This Dalmatian face makeup will make your jaw drop. There are so many variations one could do, even if you aren’t an expert in face makeup.
- Foundation in cream or liquid form
- Concealer to contour
- BB Cream for setting
- Eye shadow (optional)
- Eyeliner pencils (optional)
- Lip gloss (optional)
Instructions on how to make It
1. Apply your foundation using either a sponge or a makeup brush. Do the same for your concealer if you are using it. Blend well to get rid of any harsh lines.
2. Apply the BB Cream with a sponge to get an even covering all over your face to help set everything, including your foundation and concealer.
3. Apply your eye shadow with a thin brush and then set it with a lighter and more shimmering tone that is also used as a highlighter on the eyelids closest to your nose bridge. Blend well to hide any harsh lines and blend with the rest of your face.
4. Apply your eyeliner with a thin brush and set it by running a thin layer of creamy eye shadow over it. Blend it very well with the rest of your face.
5. Apply mascara on your upper and lower eyelashes, then set it by running a thin layer of creamy eye shadow over them. Blend this very well with the rest of your face
6. Apply your lip gloss with a thin brush and set it by running a thin layer of creamy eye shadow over it. Blend this very well with the rest of your face
7. Color in any other areas you want to add color, such as the parts of or all around your nose bridge, cheeks, or anywhere else on your face that you feel would make a good spot for some color.
8. Add another layer of BB Cream over everything if you like to give it added protection and extra coverage
9. If you want to add some pizazz to your Dalmatian face makeup, use a black or white eyeliner pencil to outline your upper and lower lips in the Dalmatian spots.
10. Now you’re ready to show off your new hairstyle, new clothing, and of course, your new Dalmatian face makeup. Go out there and show it off!
Best 5 Ideas For Dalmatian Face Makeup
Here are 5 of the best Dalmatian face makeup ideas. No matter your age or style, you are guaranteed to find makeup that’s right for you.
1. Disco face makeup
The disco Dalmatian face makeup is a classic. It features a white and black spotted face with blackened lips, almond-shaped eyes with long eyelashes, and strands of gems or diamonds flowing down the forehead and onto the upper lips.
The Dalmatian spots are made up of areas of geometric shapes and also glittery, sparkly shapes as well. On top of all this, this version of Dalmatian face makeup has added a thin eyeliner all around the eyes, which gives them an even more dramatic effect.
The clown Dalmatian face makeup features a white, yellow, or blue lower lip and a black diamond or geometric-shaped spot in the middle. The rest of the face is completely white and black with only a dab of colorful lipstick color to color in the spots.
The other canines with this Dalmatian face makeup get this too. Instead of having a headband, they may have big red noses and spots on their necks that are bright yellow or orange.
The Halloween Dalmatian face makeup features the same shape and style of spots as the classic Disco Dalmatian face makeup but uses different coloring.
This version will have black spots with a dark orange or yellow lip, while the rest of the face is a beige color with thick lips. Sparkles may be placed to make this version of Dalmatian face makeup stand out even more but only for an added effect.
4. French manicure
The French manicure Dalmatian face makeup features a mostly white head of hair with a darker brown colored shade for the spots and accents.
This is a perfect version of Dalmatian face makeup for someone who wants to wear something a bit more edgy yet trendy and sophisticated.
The raccoon Dalmatian face makeup features a white, black, and brown spotted face with dark brown or black lips and eyes that are almond or round. This may be one of the sexiest versions of Dalmatian face makeup as it is the most feral.
How to make a Dalmatian face cartoon?
This Dalmatian face cartoon will make your jaw drop. There are so many variations one could do, even if you aren’t an expert in face cartoons
First, draw a circle where the middle of your forehead is. Next, draw another circle on either side of that circle. Now you have three circles going across your face like an upside-down triangle.
Next, connect the three circles going across with a curved line to form a dog nose shape that makes sense for a Dalmatian’s nose.
Next, connect the top circle on the right side to the middle of your Dalmatian nose shape.
Next, draw two more circles at the top and bottom of your Dalmatian nose, then connect those two circles with a curved line to get a happy face shape that makes sense for a Dalmatian’s face.
Next, draw two more circles in the top and bottom corners of your happy face shape to get ears that make sense for a Dalmatian’s ears.
Now you’re ready to color your drawing any way you want.
How to make Dalmatian Ears?
Dalmatian ears are easy to make.
First, imagine two triangles on each side of your head, then draw them out with a pencil. Now color in the outer edge of the circles, and for the inner circle, color in the middle.
Finally, add some dots for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
Dalmatian face makeup is so cute that it can be used in many ways. A dog birthday party or any other event could use this adorable Dalmatian face makeup.
Dog owners are helping their dogs by giving them a new look and getting rid of that pitiful doggy face look. Dressed with Dalmatian face makeup, your puppy will be the property’s hit
This article helps you to know Dalmatian face makeup. Dalmatian face makeup is an irresistible trend these days. Dalmatian face can make you look like a cool puppy.
You can use the Dalmatian face for Hallowcostumes,e or Chris, times, or birthday parties.