Instead, opt for neutral eyeshadow, light eyeliner, and mascara–top lashes only–to open up the face even more. Use a matte shadow to avoid any shimmery effects, adding unwanted attention to the eye area.
Focus on blending well, so there is no harsh line between colours and choose an eyeliner that does not emphasize the downward angle of your eyes.
Also, keep in mind that you’ll want to wear a nude lip colour instead of a dark one to avoid the downward shadow effect between colours.
Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes
Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes is about to go over how to apply it and what products best suit your specific needs.
If you have been searching for a new eye makeup look, this is the article for you.
This blog post will be going over a few different methods for doing eye makeup with upturned eyes and some tips on what to use!
There are many ways to do this, but the most popular and effective is using eyeliner or mascara on the bottom lash line to make your eyes look more open.
You also want to apply your base colour first before anything else so that you have something to blend out the crease with.
Finally, if you’re wearing any highlighter near the brow bone area, which usually has good lighting anyways, it’ll catch onto light and give off an overall brighter appearance as well!
Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes Best 10 Tips
Having large eyes can look nice on people, but there are ways to make them appear even bigger than they already do!
If you want to know how to apply eye makeup for upturned eyes, then follow these simple steps, and you’ll be able to create the perfect look!
1. you want to make sure that you apply your eye makeup before anything else. If you’re using a regular eyeshadow primer, then be sure to apply it onto the eyelid and let it settle in for a few minutes.
After that, you’ll want to begin with applying your base colour all over the lid area before anything else.
2. you’ll want to begin with doing your crease work next, which can be done by using a soft fluffy brush and lightly applying eyeshadow in the shade above the primary base colour you chose.
But below it slightly. Be sure not to dive right into this, or else you may end up taking off all of your base colours.
3. Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes is going over the best products to use!
To keep things nice and light on the eyes, be sure to go for a matte shadow instead of a shimmery one since that’ll likely make it look more natural on the eye area.
You also don’t want to go for an eyeliner that is too harsh since it will make the eyes appear more downward than upward, which you want to avoid!
4. you’ll want to apply false lashes if you have any, or else skip this step out entirely. They can be used to make the eyes look bigger and fuller by adding a more dramatic effect.
5. Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes is going over false lashes next!
It’s always best to use individual false lashes that are short and not too dramatic if you’re looking for shaping that doesn’t appear too fake on the eye area.
By using these, you’ll be able to keep the desired look you’re going for while playing around with them to make it fit better!
6. Once you have applied all of your eye makeup and false lashes, be sure to go ahead and gently press a tissue onto your entire eye area to take away any excess shadow or mascara. That may have gotten on them without you noticing.
7. Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes is about to go over blending next!
If you’re applying any highlighter, be sure to apply it where you want the lightest and shimmer to be shown onto your eye area, such as the brow bone, which is usually hit with lighting already.
You can even add a bit in the inner corner to brighten up the eyes and make them seem a bit bigger too.
8. Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes threw in some extra tips!
Since these types of eyes usually have slightly hooded lids, you’ll want to keep that in mind when applying your eye makeup. If you’re looking for something more dramatic, then, by all means, go for it!
However, if you want to keep the look natural, try to avoid doing this, especially when applying false lashes, so they aren’t too long and thick along the eye line, making them seem droopy.
9. Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes is bringing you the final look!
If you’re not great at applying eye makeup, then be sure to keep your eye shadow light by using matte colours and avoid too much shimmer. For false lashes, try to utilize shorter ones to make them seem more natural on the eye area while avoiding bigger styles that can make it even harder to apply since they can be challenging to work with.
10. Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes is going over the final steps next!
To finish off this perfect look, you’re going to want to apply a light-coloured eyeliner on your waterline to make it seem as if it pops more and brings out your eye colour even more.
Be sure to blend it out for a smokier effect that isn’t too harsh, but just enough to make the eyes appear bigger and more lifted too!
There you have it! These are all of the best tips and tricks on how to do Eye Makeup For Upturned Eyes!
If you’ve been looking for a way to make yours look even more upward and stunning in minutes, then this is it!
Don’t be afraid to try out the tips and tricks we’ve listed for you since they’re all easy to follow along with and give you the exact type of look you’re going for.
So, what are you waiting for?
You’ll be turning heads all night with such a gorgeous and natural-looking eye makeup look!