Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes is a great way to enhance the eye shape you have. We all would like our eyes to be bigger, so this can help achieve that look.
Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes is a good choice for some because it brings out the natural folds of your eyelids which helps give an illusion of larger and more defined peepers!
Almond-shaped eyes are the most common eye shape in the world. Smokey eye makeup is a great way to accentuate this eye shape while still subtle enough for work or school.
This blog post will show you how to create a smoky eye with almond-shaped eyes! It is always a struggle to find the perfect makeup look for your almond-shaped eyes.
That doesn’t mean that you can’t do it, though! Read this article and learn about smokey eye makeup for almond-shaped eyes.
Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes
Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes is one of the most flattering eye shapes because they create a so-called “gazelle look.”
But you might be wondering: what’s the best way to smoke out an almond eye? The answer is simple. Follow these steps, and you’ll have your perfect smoky eye in no time!
1) Start with a base of your desired color, whether it be black or brown. Apply that all over the lid from the lash line to brow bone with a small brush or dampened makeup sponge. Let dry for about 10 minutes before applying anything else.
2) With a dark brown shadow, apply it on top of your upper eyelid from lash line to crease, then blend inwards towards the outer corner of your eye.
3) With the same color, apply it to your lower lash line and upward onto your outer corner, creating a gradient effect. Blend inwards to meet the dark brown you’ve already applied at the crease of your eyelid.
4) Line your upper lash line with black liquid or gel liner (alternatively, you can use a dark brown). Above that, apply some lid color using either a sparkly silver or matte grey eyeshadow. This would be the final step of your smokey eye makeup for almond-shaped eyes!
I hope you find this article helpful on how to create a smoky eye with almond-shaped eyes!
Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes is an easy way to make your eyes look larger! If you don’t have any makeup remover, try using olive oil. It works just as well!
Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes Best 11 Tips
When it comes to the perfect eyeshadow for you, there are no rules. However, when it comes to Smokey eye makeup for almond shaped eyes, consider that their deep creases will attract more attention than your upper lashes. You can create a beautiful look with just about any color you desire.
However, there are some rules for creating perfect Smokey eye makeup with your almond-shaped eyes!
1) The first trick of Smokey eye makeup is to blend, blend, blend! It’s important to use more natural colors on close inspection. Brown, black, and grey are all good colors for this Smokey eye makeup look.
2) The second trick of Smokey eye makeup is to use lighter colors at the inside corner of the eyes to help give them depth. You can also wear two colors, but be sure to blend them well, so they don’t look obvious.
3) Blend your makeup to the outer corner of the eye, and you’ll get a beautiful Smokey eye makeup style that also helps define your almond-shaped eyes!
Remember, you do not want this line to be too pronounced, or it will make your eyes look smaller than they are. If you choose to use eyeliner and mascara, do not go outside of the natural line of your sight, or you will look unnatural.
4) Do not use too much shimmer for this Smokey eye makeup style. Shimmer can attract the light more than you want it to, making your eyes look smaller and lowering their depth. You don’t want that!
5) To get a really beautiful Smokey eye, use matte shadows and blend them to make sure they are even throughout the eye. This helps your eyes look more profound and more natural while allowing you to add color without looking like a clown!
6) The final trick for this Smokey eye makeup style is to add interest to the outer corner of the lid, line the upper lash line with a dark color, and add some mascara on the top lashes. This helps your eyes pop out of the face and gives them a more three-dimensional look!
7) When you apply brown or even grey eye shadow, the best place to start is with the darkest color at the outer corner of the upper lid and blending up over the top and to the brow bone. You should blend this color until it has a gradient effect, so your eyes look bigger and more open!
8) Another technique for getting Smokey eye makeup is to start with a lighter color at the inside corner of the lids and then transition into darker colors as you work your way to the outside edge of the eyes. This is an excellent technique for almond-shaped eyes because it helps them appear bigger!
9) If you want Smokey eye makeup that has an oriental flair, use black eyeliner on the top lash line and gently blend it into your dark shadow so you can see a gradient effect.
10) Finish off your Smokey eye makeup with a light touch of mascara on the top lashes and add some smoky liner to the bottom lash line. This will help define your eyes and give you that perfect look that all women want!
11) When applying this particular kind of eyeliner, make sure you go in the right direction. If you go upwards and into your eyes, it will appear as though the liner is thicker and more pronounced than it is! Be sure to go diagonally downwards so that it looks natural.
If you follow these simple steps, you can get Smokey eye makeup for almond-shaped eyes that will make heads turn!
Smokey eye makeup can be really beautiful if done correctly. It’s important not to use too many colors since they make your eyes look smaller.
But, if you use a darker color in the crease and accentuate this with a lighter tone on the lid, it will help your eyes look bigger!
Smokey eye makeup can be a great way to highlight your eyes, especially when they are deep-set, like almond-shaped eyes.
The key is knowing how to apply eye shadow and making sure the colors are blended well. This way, people won’t see where one color ends and another begins, they’ll see beautiful eyes!