Two face makeup tutorial is a new way of looking at makeup based on the best way to wear it. As you can see in the Two Face Makeup Tutorial, there’s no need or reason to use a mirror to start because you’re not doing anything too complicated.
As you progress into the Two Face Makeup Tutorial step by step, your eyes open up and discover a new world of fun and creative faces!
This Two Face Makeup Tutorial We look at a few tools and products to help you finish your product look effortlessly. You’ll be surprised by the variety of makeup products that make a great start to your two-face look.
I intend to further the way people look at makeup, and hopefully, this will be a new start for those who feel there’s not enough excitement in the world of cosmetics. Creative touches to your face makeup can add an extra dimension to your personality.
How to apply the two-face makeup tutorial?
Ingredients for Two face makeup tutorials:
- Eye shadow
- Eyebrow pencil
- Bold colors
- Small natural brush and a blending brush
- Eyebrows comb or toothbrush
Method For Two Face Makeup Tutorial
1. This Two Face Makeup Tutorial Start with a clean and smooth face. Add the foundation to even out your skin tone. Apply the blush to your cheekbones and blend it evenly with a small brush or sponge.
2. With a darker or bolder eye shadow color of 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone, line your waterline at the inside corners of your eyes to widen them and make them look bigger. Blend well so that it fades into your skin tone as it gets away from the roots of the eyelashes.
3. Apply the eye shadow vertically, from the inner corners to the outer edge of your eyelid. Blend away with your blending brush or a dry eyebrow comb. Finish off the eye shadow by applying a small amount on your brows using a small natural brush or comb (use light strokes, do not press too hard).
4. From the inner corner of one eye, join it with the inner corner of your other eye and blend outwards with a smudger brush or foundation brush. Apply eyeliner to the upper lash line of each eye and finish off with mascara.
5. Apply a lip pencil to outline your lips, then fill them with lipstick or gloss (or both). Use a small natural brush or blending brush to highlight under your brows and cheekbones as well as high on the bridge of your nose.
7. Apply the mascara to your lashes using side-to-side motions so that they will look more natural yet more defined and glamorous at the same time. Finish off with eyelashes, either by wearing false or real, depending on what you’re going for and your preference.
8. For the final touch, go over the whole face with your foundation brush or sponge to ensure that everything blends well!
Two-Face makeup Dark Knight
Two-Face makeup Dark Knight is the idea of how Batman would look if he wore makeup. The black in-the-face makeup creates a mysterious and devilish look that you can further enhance by adding a touch of red lipstick and blush to your cheeks.
The black and brown colors also work well together, making your teeth stand out by creating a natural smile.
1. Apply the foundation to even out your skin tone. Add the blush to your cheekbones and blend it evenly with a small brush or sponge.
2. Line your waterline at the inside corners of your eyes to widen them and make them look bigger. Blend well so that it fades into your skin tone as it gets away from the roots of the eyelashes.
3. Apply a dark eye shadow color behind one ear, and bring it back to the neck area. Use a dark brown or a dark gray on the other side, but keep it a little lighter and not as dark. Blend it into the other eye.
4. Apply black and brown eyeliner to your upper lash line, and draw light lines from the top of one ear to the other over your cheekbones. Use a smudger brush or foundation brush for a smoky look.
5. Add some blush to your cheeks with either powder blush or cream blush (use light strokes, do not press too hard).
6. Finish off with mascara and eyelashes.
Even though this is called the two-face makeup tutorial, you could always add more than one face depending on how many looks you want to achieve. With time, you could also develop your creative design and makeup ideas or use different combinations of colors, such as greys and greens.
Thanks for reading.