Women who look better without makeup can rock a natural look with just a dash of lip balm or mascara.
But still feel like themselves—women who get dressed up for fun things, not an obligation to society’s expectations.
Women who look better without makeup faces shine through their clothing choices instead of hiding behind them are the women we want to highlight today.
Women Who Look Better Without Makeup
Many people believe women cannot look beautiful without makeup, but this is not necessarily true.
The first step to looking beautiful without makeup is being confident in your natural beauty and accepting it as Women who look better without makeup.
Women can also find other ways to make themselves feel more attractive, such as clothing, hairstyles, or even jewellery.
Learning new skills like self-defence is an excellent way for women to take their minds off of how they feel about their appearance and focus on things that matter more in life.
24 Tutorials For Women Who Look Better Without Makeup
We never claim that makeup is bad. It’s fabulous when used correctly. But if you have an intense look without the addition of paint, why the cover-up?
There are so many different looks for women who don’t need foundation or concealer to enhance their beauty. Here are 24 great tutorials on how to create your natural look!
1. Make your eyes the centre of attention with good mascara and black eyeliner. She uses NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on the waterline for the brightening effect, but always use a pencil suitable for your eyes.
3. If you have dry skin, don’t go for a heavy coverage foundation. Try a tinted moisturizer instead. This tutorial uses Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 20.
4. Peachy colours are great for women with a warm skin tone. Choose from peachy brown shades of eyeshadows and blush, but remember to highlight the brow bone, inner corner of the eye, and centre of your lip.
5. Wear dark eyeliner on the waterline for a more dramatic look or a white one if you want to make your eyes more prominent.
Apply several coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes for that flirty look.
Finish off by applying black eyeliner on the waterline, and you can use brown eyeliner on the upper lash line.
The bronze should be applied where the sun would naturally hit your face – on top of cheekbones, forehead, and chin.
You can also apply bronzer underneath your jawline to create a slimmer effect. Finish off the look with light pink lips.
8. If you love vibrant colours, try metallic shades of eyeshadow to create an evening look.
You can also apply shimmery eyeshadow all over your lid and then blend it into the crease after applying a darker colour on the outer corner of the eye.
Finish off with a black liquid liner on the upper lash line.
Apply a light coverage foundation and let your freckles stick out for that fresh-faced look.
A great way to add shape to your face is by applying bronzer on the side of your face, right where it is higher than your cheekbones.
10. This tutorial is perfect for creative girls because it will show you how to use eye shadows you probably already have in your makeup collection.
For this look, the tutorial uses shades of green, white and pink eyeshadows to highlight the brow bone, inner corner of the eye, and centre of your lip.
11. If you have a round face, applying a bronzer on the sides of your nose and forehead is a great way to add some angles and highlight cheekbones.
12. If you prefer simple makeup, choose matte lipsticks in pink or brownish shades and apply them all over your lips before adding clear gloss for that wet effect.
Use just a touch of shiny white eyeshadow under your brow bone for that fresh-faced look.
Finish off the makeup with loose powder and a light sweep of blush on cheeks.
14. Choose shimmery eyeshadow colours that will accentuate your eye colour.
If you have blue eyes, try silver or pink shades, and if you have green eyes, experiment with all shades of browns and plums. Makeup artists often recommend using golden makeup products to make brown eyes stand out.
Finish off the look by applying mascara to upper and lower lashes, and don’t forget to highlight the brow bone.
15. If you feel like experimenting, give yourself a cat eye makeup look by applying black liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line and then draw a winged shape that continues beyond the outer corner of your eye.
For this tutorial, brownish shades were used for eyeshadow and lipstick, but you can also apply pink eyeshadow for a fresh-faced look.
16. Here is another tutorial that will show you how to wear fun makeup with a yellow shade of lipstick.
You can use this colourful colour for creating an evening look by applying it all over the lips, but make sure to keep your face in natural light if possible when wearing yellow lipstick.
17. To create a perfect makeup look, you can follow tutorials created especially for your eye colour or use universal looks for everyone.
This cat-eye tutorial will show you how to make green eyes pop with a brownish-pink matte shade of eyeshadow applied on the lid and taupe blended into the crease of the eye.
Try dark brown eyeliner instead of black and finish off with mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
19. You can try winged eyeshadow look even if you don’t have time for practising in front of the mirror.
Apply black eyeliner and winged shape and then smudge it with a q-tip before applying your regular eyeshadow over the dark line [see picture].
20. If you want to create a sultry makeup look, choose soft shades like browns and plums for eyes, peach or pink blush, and dusty rose lipstick.
21. Brownish colours look great on every eye colour, so if you have blue eyes, try brownish shades of eye makeup from the picture below.
Don’t forget to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of your eyes with shimmery white eyeshadow for that fresh-faced look.
22. If you are bored with wearing brownish shades on your eyes, try some green glitter for the lid and a creamy taupe shade of eyeshadow for crease blended outwards diagonally.
White shimmery eyeshadow can be added to the inner corner of the eye and brow bone. Finish off the look with black liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line.
23. Soft white matte shade is great for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner of eyes, but if you want to rock this makeup look, try adding shimmery gold eyeshadow instead of white under your lower lashes.
Highlight cheekbones with a light bronzer applied all over your face and on the sides of your nose.
Finish off with dark mauve lipstick and black eyeliner on the upper lash line.
24. If you want to check how purple would look on you, look at the pictures below and find one that suits your eye colour.
For creating this makeup look, choose a matte dusty purple shade for eyes and highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes with shimmery purple eyeshadow.
Finish off with dark pink lipstick and black eyeliner on the upper lash line.
We hope you will try one or two looks from our article on looking naturally beautiful by wearing makeup that will emphasize your best features.
If you find this article interesting, please share it with your friends and family.
Women who look better without makeup are a topic of debate among women.
Some say they feel more confident and natural, while others find it hard to believe that any woman could be wonderful without the help of cosmetics.
Women who look better without makeup are the question that many girls are asking themselves.
However you decide to live your life when it comes to wearing makeup, there’s one thing we can all agree on – summertime belongs in our hair!